background

Saturday, September 17, 2011

Published!

I just have to share- I finally took the plunge and submitted my work to a couple of magazines and I just received the 1st one in the mail today with MY ARTWORK in the magazine!  It is the "Scrapbooking" magazine that Hobby Lobby sells at their registers. 

My stuff is on page 56-the WHOLE page!  They featured my JOY stocking hooks and a stocking card.  Woo Hoo-I'm published:)  It will hit stores on October 1st.

Stay tuned for my exciting news about a fabulous January publication I was chosen for....

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations! It's no surprise to me that they would choose you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! I wish I had a Hobby Lobby here so I could pick it up and see it! Your art is so wonderful, it deserves to be seen nationally!
    Colleen

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations! I can't wait to check it out.

    ReplyDelete