background

Friday, September 30, 2011

Glitter Christmas Tag


The last challenge this month at www.heart2heartchallenges.blogspot.com is to create and item that uses sentiment stamps and no other type of stamps.  I decided that a fun tag was in order.  I went through my stamps and found several appropriate words to use to fill this little tree.  The tag was cut out using the CTMH Art Philosophy cartridge.  I masked the white dimensional tag underneath and stamped the words.  I glittered the green tag using our Prisma Glitter then mounted it on the white tag. 

I outlined the tree using Liquid Glass and twine.  The star was one I had in my stash and I'm pretty sure it was cut with the Cricut.  I finished the tag off with a cheerful red and white twine bow.  Ink colors are Vineyard Berry and Ponderosa Pine from CTMH.  All stamps are CTMH and come from several sets.

1 comment:

  1. Your tag is cute and sparkly! Gotta love all that bling! Thanks for playing along at H2H.

    ReplyDelete