background

Monday, September 26, 2011

Owl Cardstock-only Card


The gals at www.heart2heartchallenges.blogspot.com, challenged us last week to make something using cardstock only - no patterned paper.  I was inspired by the cute owl on the CTMH Petite Perks stamp set to make an owl card.  The outside of the card was inspired by one my friend taught me to do-I think the original is on splitcoast stampers but a google search for owl pop-up card comes up with several similar.

Anyhoo, I used my Cricut Hoot n Holler cart to create the cute owls inside and out.  All cardstock and inks are CTMH.  I used the woodgrain Cuttlebug folder for the front of the card and then cut out a 2" circle for the owl to peek out of.  The owl has pop-up googly eyes.  The banner was cut with CTMH's AP Cricut cart and stamped with 3 of the stamps from the Petite Perks set-click on the photo to see them better.  The inside was stamped with the sprig stamp from the CTMH "10 Things" stamp set.

WHOO likes it?

1 comment:

  1. Very cute! I love owls... anything with wings really...lol.. love these!

    ReplyDelete