These flowerpot cards were all the rage a couple of years ago and I made so many of them I got tired of them! However, when I was pondering what Fall card I could make for this week's Inspired Stamps Design Team post, this card popped into my head.
For the flowers, I used the versatile Flowers stamp set. The scripture is from the Favorite Collection #2 stamp set. I love how it turned out so much, that I may make a banner out of several of the pots! Be sure you check out the rest of the Teams amazing projects today!
For the flowers
1. stamp, color with Copics and cut out them out
2. used CTMH Glitz in bronze for the centers
3.layer a small one on top of a large one with a foam dot
For the Card:
1. use Gypsy to weld the bottoms of 2 flowerpots together from the Walk in My Garden Cricut cart
2. run the bottom through Cuttlebug with a swirl folder
3. distress it with a nail file.
4. use twine tied around it to hold the card together
5. cut out the insert card and stamp as desired
6. use pop dots to adhere some of the flowers to insert
7. cut leaves with Close To My Heart Art Philosophy cart and adhere behind and in the flowers
8. pop dot one flower and adhere 2 leaves to the center of the pot and then add another to the bottom.