background

Sunday, March 31, 2013

52 Weeks of Gratitude Week 13-Happy Resurrection Day!

Hallelujah!  He is Risen!  This day is by far the most joyful of the year for me. Because my Christ was crucified, buried and risen from the dead, I can have eternal life through the repentance of my sin. 

Today's Inspired Stamps Gratitude card celebrates the beauty of the cross and the power of Christ over death, Hell and the grave.  The stamp is one of the $3.99 Single Scripture stamp:  Isaiah 30:15.  It is one that makes me think and tomorrow I will share my thoughts on it here. 

other supplies: CTMH paper, cardstock and ink. Recollections gemstone flourish, Cricut cuts (cross and journaling spot), resin flower and bird charm from stash

1 comment:

  1. This is a beautiful card, Belinda!! I love the verse, and the Lovely elements you've used on your card. I pray God will keep you and your family in His safe and loving arms. Take care!

    ReplyDelete