background

Sunday, March 3, 2013

52 Weeks of Gratitude Week 9




Can you believe we are beginning our THIRD month of gratitude at Inspired Stamps?!  I am thankful we will be entering warm Spring months very soon!

Our first scripture stamp of the month is James 1:2.  This is a scripture that can be so difficult to comprehend and I will share my thoughts on it on my Monday Musing tomorrow. 

I know I have said it before but it bears repeating-these clear stamps from Inspired Stamps are so easy to use in all my projects that call for scripture.  The price of $3.99 for a single 2x2 stamp is also AMAZING!  Be sure to check out the rest of the uses of this stamp at the Inspired Stamps blog and while you are there, post your own 52 Weeks of Gratitude art!

1 comment:

  1. This is very pretty. As much as I hate trials, I always know that God is trying to teach me something if only I will listen.

    ReplyDelete