background

Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Fun Products I'm Playing With!

Recently, I began working as an instructor at my local Michaels.  One of the fun things I get to do and am PAID for(!) is to demonstrate our scrapbooking products.  This Sunday  I will be showing customers the awesome Color Shine and Color Magic projects from Heidi Swapp!

These are 2 of the samples I made to show what can be done with the products.
 The card was made using a Color Magic Jumbo Tag sprayed with Color Shine Amethyst, Color Magic Ribbon sprayed with Amethyst and Chartreuse, file tab stickers and a rub-on.  The 3d stickers are by Recollections.
 The layout was based on one of the 101 Ideas from Heidi Swapp for Michaels.
For this, I used a a tiny bit of CM Ribbon, a sliver of a Color Magic File and Paper Butterflies all sprayed with Tropicana Teal and Primrose.  I also added a Polaroid Style Frame, a Pennant and a few bits of banner.  I'm loving the Scallop Fabric Border and spritzed Tropicana Teal on it.

If you are local, please stop in to see Heidi Swapp's Color Shine and me on Sunday from 1-3!

No comments:

Post a Comment