background

Thursday, March 22, 2012

Inspired Stamps Happy Easter Card

This week's assignment at Inspired Stamps was to use a character stamp.I decided if 1 was good then 2 would be better.  I've always been an overachiever! I found these great over sized tags this past weekend and knew I could use them for lots of projects.

After folding the tag, the front is about 3 1/2" x 4".   I used the Thankful Girl stamp I featured last week and had her adorable twin, Thankful Boy,  join her.  Aren't they just precious in their Easter finery?  They are enjoying a beautiful Spring morning with a happy little friend ( from Eye on the Sparrow) serenading them.  Our blue bird has made his home in the tree from the Ask, Seek, Knock set.  For the flowers in the tree and at the base, I used a  little bit of the Flower Soft that's been in my stash for far too long!

The inside has a scripture I stand on each day.  It's from the By His Wounds stamp set and the front sentiment is from His Cross stamp set. Please take a look at the rest of the team's creations!  Have a blessed week!

other supplies:  Copics, Simple Stories paper, CTMH Liquid Glass, ink and Bronze Glitz, Liquid Pearls, baker's twine and Flower Soft

5 comments:

  1. Belinda,
    I love the way you create with so many of the Inspired Stamps! The bird is precious with the Flower Soft nest...and the HLO: Thankful Girl and Boy are so sweet there! Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Belinda, I LOVE your card!! The scene is just Gorgeous and what a clever idea. Love the tag with the Scripture sentiment on the inside too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Belinda, I think the HLO thankful girl and boy make a "perfect pair". Love all your elements from so many different sets. Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww this is sooo sweet! What a great idea! Beautifully done and the coloring is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stunning card! I like how you made the scene.

    ReplyDelete