background

Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Cute Collage Cubes

I have had these Close To My Heart Collage Cubes for MONTHS!  I just could not decide exactly what I wanted to do with them.  When this creative block happens, I like to just keep the project sitting in my craft room for me to see every day.  Eventually I have an "AH HA" moment and can put the project together.

That moment came on Sunday when I noticed the cubes sitting next to these great family papers from Simple Stories.  They seem meant to go together!  After completing the cubes and holder, I still felt the project needed something and then I remembered the Tim Holtz "feet" I had stuck away!  A little E6000 glue on the four corners, add the feet and a nice project became a little more special!










2 comments:

  1. Beautiful - you did a great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! That is fabulous! You are such a talented crafter, I miss our swaps! <3

    ReplyDelete