background

Sunday, April 28, 2013

Inspired Stamps 52 Weeks of Gratitude Week 17


Happy end of April and welcome to week 17 of Gratitude with Inspired Stamps!  Today is my dear mother's 86th birthday!  She has faced some considerable challenges this year due to a stroke she had in October and the subsequent mini strokes she continues to have but she continues to live out this scripture and gives praise to God for the life she has.  Come back tomorrow and I will share my thoughts on this scripture and my mom.

Today, I used 2 different stamps to create this pretty card.  For the base of the scripture, I used a stamp from the Tags Stamp Set and for the scripture I used a $3.99 single Scripture Stamp, Hebrews 13:15. 



other supplies: Close to My Heart ink, paper and card stock.  Embellishments and ribbon from stash

No comments:

Post a Comment