background

Sunday, April 21, 2013

Inspired Stamps 52 Weeks of Gratitude Week 16


This scripture is one I repeated many times to my oldest son when he would get the "I can'ts".  It must have made an impression because it is now permanently tattooed on his back!  I really had fun making this card!  I used 2 different stamps from Inspired Stamps:first I used one of the tag stamps from the TAGS  stamp set.  You can use the set with our 2x2 scripture stamps.  I stamped the single Scripture Stamp,  Philippians 4:13 onto the tag and then put it in the "jeans pocket" I created.  

To create the pocket, i cut it out on my Cricut with the Artiste cartridge and then distressed it to look worn.





other supplies: Close to My Heart: Artiste Cricut cart, cardstock, color ready ribbon and Claire paper.  Heidi Swapp Color Shine on ribbon, rhinestone flowers and charm from stash

No comments:

Post a Comment