background

Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Embossed Inspired Stamps Card

 Ready or not, here it comes!  Christmas, that is!  We are sharing Christmas Cards with you at Inspired Stamps this week.


I adore the look of silver and white and the combination can create such simple elegance.  Again, with my new organization for my embellishments, it was easy to find the silver sparkle ribbon, satin ribbon and gems.  If you missed the photos of my organizational system, they are HERE. The beautiful stamps I used for this card are from the new Inspired Stamps Christmas Poinsettia set.  I stamped them all with Versamark ink and then embossed with silver embossing powder.  There are 4 paper layers to the front of this card, the white card base, the dry embossed white snowflake layer, another plain white layer rimmed with the glitter ribbon and finally the beautiful heat embossed poinsettia.  I think I will be making several of these for Christmas.

Here's the inside stamped and embossed with the same stamp set.  Please stop by the Inspired Stamps Blog and the rest of the teams' blogs this week to see other wonderful creations!

No comments:

Post a Comment