background

Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Patch 'O Pumpkins!

We had a couple of days of cool Fall weather around here last week and it got me in the mood for all things pumpkin!  Of course, we have returned to the 80's now and I had to dig my shorts out again but I'm still ready for pumpkin season.

This card is a manifestation of that desire-LOL!  I used Inspired Stamps'  fabulous Fall Gratitude Stamp Set. If you want a bitty pumpkin or a big ol' pumpkin, this set has got 'em as well as great thanksgiving scriptures and phrases.  I used one of the scriptures and a baby pumpkin to create the background.
The corner ivy is also from this stamp set.  I stamped and cut several of the images and colored them with CTMH alcohol markers.  The big pumpkin was cut on the Cricut and then re-cut to add a hole for the candy cup. This is the back of the cup inside the card.
And this is the inside scripture:
Betcha your craving pumpkin pie right about now! For the stamps, head over to Inspired Stamps to get them in before Fall is gone and Christmas is here!

other supplies: Cricut Doodlecharm cart, CTMH Cricut Artiste cart, CTMH cup, pattern paper, cardstock, markers and inks

No comments:

Post a Comment