background

Tuesday, October 30, 2012

October Inspired Stamps Sneak

Haven't you loved the Inspired Stamps Sneak Peeks so far?!  Antoinette has really outdone herself with these wonderful new stamp sets!  Today is finally my turn and I have been so impatient to show you these adorable snow people!  My dining room will be full of all sorts of sweet snow people for Christmas and these new characters will find a home among them.

The "Snowmen" stamp set includes several snowmen in various sizes and personalities.  It also includes colorable words to use. It's so special that I had to create an extra special card to showcase it!  This is a 6x6 card featuring 2 of the snowmen and one of the words from the set. There's not a lot of coloring to do when white snow is involved but I did add a bit of chill to our icy folk with a bit of blue sponging.  The musical notes are from the Sing For Joy and Choir Boy/Angel sets. 

For the scripture inside the card, I used Luke 2:14 from Blessed Little ChristmasIf you haven't seen the fabulous sneak peeks so far, head over to the Inspired Stamps Blog and take a look at the fun!

other supplies:CTMH Alcohol Markers, Clear Bubbles and inks.   Mini 8 Snowflake punch, paper from my stash, Tim Holz Tinsel

1 comment: