background

Sunday, July 15, 2012

WOWZA! CTMH Convention and News!!!

I just returned today from the Close To My Heart Convention in Dallas!  This was my first ever and I can't imagine any others being more exciting and FULL of AMAZING new products!

The new Idea Book will be released on August 1st and it is chock full of fantastic new stamp sets, gorgeous home decor projects (one I've never seen anywhere before), marvelous papers, embellishments and so very much more.  The item everyone was most excited about is the...wait for it...ARTISTE CRICUT CARTRIDGE!!!!! Where our original Art Philosophy Cart was creative and basic at the same time, the Artiste Collection is OVER THE TOP creative and wonderfully jammed pack full of amazing 3D projects, coordinating themed projects (can you say complete party decorations for boys, girls, babies and more?), fabulous cards, and just more than your little head can imagine!!  Again, there are 700 distinct images/projects (only 2 repeat from the original cart-circle and square).  

Are you ready for yours?  I am taking Pre-orders!  Your order ($99 plus shipping and tax) will include the Artiste Cartridge, 3 coordinating stamp sets with 3 sheets of compatible chipboard shapes.  OR add on our Stamp of the Month Set for only $5 more  (17.95 value).  Don't wait!  Our original cart sold out of a YEAR's worth of product in 2 weeks and some had to wait for their new cart.  CTMH has tried to plan for more this time but I tell you that everyone with a Cricut is going to want this cartridge.  

If you pre-order through me by July 20th, Your pre-order will ship from my home in Texas as soon as I receive it from CTMH and should be in your hot little hands by mid-August if not before! I will also include a FREE Idea Book in your order!

Click below to pre-order your Artiste Cricut Collection AND the July OR August (not certain which month will be available when I order)Stamp of the Month through my Paypal account for $104+shipping and tax:





OR Click below to order the Artiste Collection ONLY for $99+shipping and tax:





No comments:

Post a Comment