background

Thursday, July 5, 2012

Inspired Stamps DT Choice-Music Appreciation Card

Once again we are enjoying a Design Team Choice week at Inspired Stamps.  I created this card with church musicians in mind.  They put in so many hours of practice and performance and are very often under appreciated.  Any church musician would love to receive a card with your thanks for their amazing ministry and hard work.   
Did you know that when the nation of Israel fought their enemies during Biblical times, God directed them to have the singers and musicians lead the troops?  2 Chronicles 20:21 "And when he had consulted with the people, he appointed singers unto the LORD, that should praise the beauty of holiness, as they went out before the army, and to say, Praise the LORD; for his mercy endures forever."  
Today's church musicians still play a pivotal role in the Church.  For this card,  I used the fabulous Sing For Joy stamp set.  It is one of my favorites and has so many great images, verses and sentiments.  On the inside I couldn't decide on a sentiment or scripture so I used both!  Then I threw in an image just for fun:)

I hope you enjoyed my simple card today and that you will check out the rest of the team's cards at the Inspired Stamps Blog or their individual blogs.

No comments:

Post a Comment