background

Monday, July 16, 2012

MIA

I don't know if you have missed my Monday Musings or not but for those who might, I thought I should explain my lack of posting.

I took a break for all the events surrounding our middle son's high school graduation.  Then 5 days after that wonderful event, he was involved in a car accident!  It totaled his car and left him with a broken wrist.  My full time job then became dealing with insurance companies, finding him an orthopedic doctor and trying to find a new affordable car. We also have been helping my sister get my parents moved into her home.  That is another ordeal all together!

My son should be out of his cast in 2 weeks and insurance has come through.  We will hopefully be purchasing a car for him as early as tonight.  Needless to say, I have definitely been off schedule and out of the habit of posting my musings!  I don't know when I will be regularly posting on Mondays again but already have a few ideas kicking around in my head.  Thanks for your support and patience!

1 comment:

  1. Belinda,
    I love the vintage feel of your tag!! Such a beautiful creation! Nice job!

    ReplyDelete