background

Thursday, November 10, 2011

inspired stamps Thanksgiving Layout

Aren't these the sweetest faces?  They are both ready for a Thanksgiving feast and will be on their best behavior because they don't won't to mess up their brand new dressy clothes!  (Well, maybe in a fantasy world:)  I know my 3 boys would already have their shirts untucked and their shoes kicked off!
This sweet boy and girl are inspired stamps Thankful Boy and Thankful Girl.    The scripture and musical note are from the Sing for Joy stamp set.  The photo above is a close up of the layout I made to be ready for the pictures I will take in a few weeks.

 I know you've heard me say it before but you have got to try these stamps for yourself!  They are made in the USA, they stamp clean and crisp and they are one of the only Christ centered stamps that I know of!  One more thing, for the next few days you can also receive 40% off of 1 stamp in your order!



Be blessed and leave me some love!





6 comments:

  1. Belinda, this is a wonderful layout!! The HLO boy and girl look Amazing, so cute and all dressed up. Can't wait to see when you finally have the photos on it. Great job!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your layout. It has been so long since I scrapbooked, but that takes "real time". I love the HLO boy and girl and all the sparkle on your layout. Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great layout!! The HLO's are super sweet, and the leaves add the perfect touch.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Belinda,
    Love your scrapbook page and your images are lovely!! Great job, Belinda!

    ReplyDelete