background

Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Inspired Stamps Dec. Sneak Peek

 Welcome to the Inspired Stamps Sneak Peek Week! Antoinette just keeps creating fantastic stamps at inspired stamps! Orders are shipped very quickly so rest assured you will have your stamps in hand in plenty of time to create for Christmas.  Deneen and I are getting to show you the fabulous Ask, Seek, Knock stamp set.  I made a tag card by welding 3 tags together with my Gypsy.  I used scraps from my card making to cover the tags with sparkly, snowy goodness.  The front panel above actually uses a stamp from "Perfect Christmas Sentiments" stamp set.

The inside of the card uses "Thankful Girl" along with the tree, bird, door and scripture from the new stamp set Ask, Seek, Knock.

Be sure you check all the Design Team's blogs this week for other fantastic designs and stop by inspired stamps blog as well.  All new stamps will be available on Friday at noon at the inspired stamps store.

3 comments:

  1. Darling tag! And thank you for the Thankful Girl stamp blog candy that I won from you. I received it yesterday. It's very sweet, and I know I'll have fun using it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Belinda, your tag project is so sweet!! It's a wonderful project and your colouring is beautiful. Hope you are better too, take care.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Belinda,
    Thank you for sharing this great tag project. This stamp set looks like a lot of fun. Still pryaing for your healing.

    ReplyDelete