background

Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Christmas Countdown Clipboards






















More goodies for the craft shows.  I found something similar on eighteen25 and thought they would be quick and easy to make.  I left the clipboards natural since that is how the original one was but I think I might spray paint the future ones I make. 

I used mostly CTMH Believe paper with a few scraps "origin unknown" thrown in:).  I used the Art Philosophy Cartridge yet again to cut out all of  the shapes.  On the 2nd clipboard each day has its own shape.  I also only used 13 cards for the numbers and just put half the numbers on one side and the others on the other side.  The last card says "Merry Christmas".    I printed the "days until" on my computer.  The cute pop-pom ribbon is from the dollar store.

I think they turned out cute and they were easy to make and just a little time consuming.

1 comment:

  1. Very cute!! Can you tell us how much you plan to sell them for, please?
    Thanks for sharing and good luck!

    ReplyDelete