background

Saturday, October 22, 2011

Harvest Happiness Candle

This came together so quickly.  I needed a birthday gift for one of my fellow Scrapbook Divas and I have been giving them all embellished candles this year.  This friend is not "blingy" enthralled like some of us so I didn't want to add a lot of sparkle.  I had made another project using the Close To My Heart Harvest Happiness stamp set and I had several leaves and an acorn left over. 

I simply tied a ribbon around the candle and then hot glued everything else in place.  OF COURSE, the shapes were all cut with the CTMH Art Philosophy cartridge and then stamped with the coordinating stamps from the Harvest Happiness stamp set.  I used several shades of brown and orange to get the variegated look for the leaves.


If you love this cartridge as much as I do, you are going to want to check back with me next week because we have a fabulous holiday stamp set at a fabulous price that coordinates beautifully with this cartridge!


By the way-still looking for 1 more follower!  When I reach 150, I will have a give away!  Leave a comment and be a follower to be entered.

No comments:

Post a Comment