background

Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Anniversary Tray


I bought this tray and paper (7Gypsies) awhile back and just left it out until I could decide what to do with it.  I started a couple of times to use it but nothing ever came together until I got these photos back from the printer.  The photos are from my in-laws 50th anniversary trip.  They took the whole family along with them-except me-I had a previous commitment :(  You can click on the photo to see all the yummy vintage touches I added.  The buttons and spools were my grandmother's, probably from the 50's.  Now, I hope that it stays on my shelf after my in-laws come to visit!  I have a special gift for them but she might just want to exchange it for this!

1 comment:

  1. Well how cool, love the little added vintage goodies. Hope you are doing well, Hugs, Kim

    ReplyDelete