background

Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Simple ATC

I am in an ATC swap with a theme of sewing and/or quilting.  We were to do a group of ATCs for 12 months.  This is my 11th one!  I know it is quite simple but I just love how it turned out.  I will probably make some cards with it.  I used patterned papers from the CTMH Perfect Day pack.  The stamps are CTMH January stamp of the month-Find Your Style.  You only have 1 more week to purchase or earn this set!  I stamped the dress form in black onto the turquoise patterned paper and then cut out just the top.  I then stamped just the bottom stand portion onto the pink patterned paper and adhered the dress form over it.  The pearls and flower ribbon are from Michaels.  I used a sponge and Brown Bag ink to soften the edges of the pink paper. 

No comments:

Post a Comment