background

Sunday, November 28, 2010

Thankful-H2H Challenge

 I really hope I didn't miss the deadline for this week's challenge at www.heart2heartchallenges.blogspot.com!  I almost just skipped it for the week after all the revelry of the season!  But, my designs have been chosen as a winner in the Friday Five over there for the last 2 weeks and I didn't want to miss a possible streak:-)

So, I pulled out my Close To My Heart products:  Olivia Paper Pack along with the pretty and sparkly Shimmer Brads, Chocolate ink, Flourished Blessings stamp set, A Little Thanks stamp set (available til Tuesday!), Versamark ink pad and Gold Embossing Powder.  Because all of the paper in the pack coordinates I was able  to create this in under 45 minutes-I kid you not! 

I scissor distressed the edges of the quote to give it personality.  Spritzed a little water on the back photo mat and leaves (cut with the Cricut Designer Calendar cart), wadded them up, spread them out, rubbed ink on them.FUN!  For the title , I ran the edges of the "box" in Versamark and embossing powder, then heat set.

Hope you likey-it's also a sneak peak of the calendar page blog hop(my month is November) I will be joining the week between Christmas and New Years.  Thanks H2H for helping me have half the project done.  Stay tuned for after Christmas for the "calendar" portion of this page.

2 comments:

  1. This is beautiful, I love all your little details, and you are on a streak for sure! So glad you play along with us at H2H!

    ReplyDelete