background

Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Shaped Card for H2H

This sweet little card is for the shaped card challenge at www.heart2heartchallenges.blogspot.com.  I have been in "assembly line" mode making things for craft shows so I had a blast breaking away from that and really getting creative.  I used the skate cut from the Cricut Christmas cartridge.  I welded 2 of them together on my (New!) Gypsy to  create a card and then cut out the shape from CTMH White Daisy cardstock.  I then used a silver Galaxy marker to color in the "blade".  The stamps I used were from Close To My Heart: Snow Flurries and All the Best.  I used Heavenly and Moonstruck inks.  The blue pearls were in my stash.  I know a sweet little skater that I will be sending this to for Christmas.  Have a fabulous week!

6 comments:

  1. This is a great card. I love the shape and the colors. Great job with this challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, this is fabulous! What an elegant ice skate! Love the colors and embellishments. Super job with the challenge! Thanks for playing along with us this week at Heart 2 Heart challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Too cute for words! Absolutely darling!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is beautiful, what a great job you did with this challenge. The stamping is great and your pearls are just perfect. I am so glad you joined us at H2H this week.

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG this is fabulous!!! Awesome idea, perfect blue colors!! Thanks for joining H2H!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great skate card, I love how you decorated it too! Thanks for playing along with H2H.

    ReplyDelete