background

Tuesday, November 9, 2010

My Favorite CTMH Product

Close To My Heart posted this on Facebook today:

Write a blog post on your personal or business blog about your favorite Close To My Heart product, post a link here [http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/CloseToMyHeart], and you could win $50 US in Close To My Heart product! Winners will be picked at random and announced Friday, November 12th.

Are you a friend of Close To My Heart on Facebook? If not, then you should be!

I'm not sure I can choose just one favorite product but I will try so I have a chance at the $50!  I absolutely love our acrylic stamps-the designs, the ease of use, the crisp images.  Our inks are vibrant and fun to work with.  I just ordered my first album from CTMH and was extremely impressed with the quality and look of them.

But, I would have to say my absolute favorite product would have to be our papers.  They are true 12 x 12 size for us serious scrapbookers, they cut beautifully in my Cricut, they have so many designs and colors to choose from but most of all-they coordinate beautifully!!  No longer do I stand in front of racks of paper and try to figure out what I want to buy or what will go with my project.  All I have to do is choose a design packet and know that everything in that collection will be perfect together. Storage of paper is so much easier now that I don't have tons of single sheets that don't match anything.  CTMH paper collections come in their own storage bag and that's exactly how I keep them.  Thanks CTMH!

No comments:

Post a Comment