background

Sunday, May 5, 2013

Week 18 of Gratitude


I can not believe we are in Week 18 of our 52 Weeks of Gratitude at Inspired Stamps!  Thank you for joining us in this journey.  I hope you are finding yourself giving thanks more readily for the things in your life both large and small.  I know it has made me more aware of the blessings in my life.

This week's card is a bit of departure from my typical love pf pinks, purples and blue hues.  I really love how it turned out though!  The scripture stamp is Mark 12:30 and I believe if you do what it says, you will be blessed as the 1"Circle Sentiment stamp on the inside says.

I hope you will take a look at the other projects on the Inspired Stamps blog today.  Also, check out the daily Mixed Media posts there for the month of May.  lots of great ideas!  I will be posting my project later this month.

other supplies except for butterfly are from Close To My Heart


No comments:

Post a Comment