background

Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Simple Swing Card w/CTMH Artiste


There's a page in the Close To My Heart Artiste Cricut cartridge book that I was always skipping over because I just wasn't sure what  it was showing.  Then, I started seeing examples by other consultants of "swing cards" and discovered they were cutting them using the Artiste cartridge and THAT was the page they were using!  Thank goodness for those brave souls who tried those designs:)

This is one of several swing cards you can cut from page 52 of the Artiste book.  I plan to give this one to my hubby, so made it a bit "plain" and did not use traditional Valentine colors.  The papers are from the lovely Avonlea Paper Pack.  The stamp on front is of course called "Love" and is only $6.95.  The inside sentiment is from the Whooo's Your Valentine kit that is available for a limited time.  I used Saddle ink.


2 comments:

  1. Beautiful as always! Those papers are gorgeous! I also have been skipping the swing cards, but you have inspired me to try one!

    ReplyDelete