background

Wednesday, January 2, 2013

New Year, New Plan, New Endeavor

Happy New Year everyone!  I feel I have been away from my blog for months!  I had intended to post lots of Christmas cards and other cute Christmas gift ideas over the last month but life made other plans for me.

I won't share all the details but suffice it to say we have faced many challenges with my aging parents over the last few months and we have had unbelievable difficulties with our cars since just before Thanksgiving.  In fact, it became a sad joke around here that if it had wheels and was ours, then it would break down-yes, even my motorized wheelchair was out of commission for a week!  We went from being a 3 car family to a 0 car family in a matter of weeks! 

The good news is, God is ever faithful and we were blessed by our church family, some relatives and many friends with a beautiful, accessible van before Christmas!  Isn't that amazing?!!  Advanced Mobility made this possible with a great price!

We have purchased a used car for our college son and are borrowing a truck until we can purchase another car for hubby and repair a car for our newly licensed 16 year old.  The other 2 vehicles were beyond repair.  What a bizarre trial but an amazing victory!

Now, onto my plans for my blog in 2013.  You will want to check back here on Sunday for the card I will be sharing as part of the 52 Weeks of Gratitude with Inspired Stamps!  Every Sunday, I will offer a new card with a different scripture stamp from Inspired Stamps.  On the Inspired Stamps blog each Sunday you will see other examples using the same scripture stamp in journaling, scrapbooking, art journaling, ATCs, etc. 

On Mondays, it is my intention to return to my Monday Musing Devotionals with a different take than before.  I will be using the Sunday scripture as a starting place for a short devotional.

On Tuesdays, I plan to offer a project and/or tutorial using Close To My Heart products The 2013 Spring Idea Book  will be released February 1st and has some beautiful new products that have inspired my creative juices!

Finally, I am excited to announce that I am now a Certified Spotted Canary Instructor!  I will be sharing paper crafting classes at a local Michael's store several times a month.  It is my intention to share pictures of those finished projects here with you, probably on Fridays.  It just depends on what my schedule wil them will be.

Well, thanks for reading this far!  I hope you will join me this year and let me know you are here with your comments!  Blessings on your 2013!

No comments:

Post a Comment