background

Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Sneakin' a Peek at Inspired Stamps

Isn't this a  fabulous stamp?  Unfortunately, it's not available.....until Friday at noon!  This is one of the newest stamps from Inspired Stamps.  I wish I could show you all of the wonderful new stamps  but you will just have to check out  all the goodness this week at the Inspired Stamps blog for other sneaky peeks.
This is a new card style for me-it's called the "double Z fold".
other supplies: CTMH Artiste Cricut cart, CTMH ink and cardstock, paper from my stash

Here are 2 more fabulous new stamps.  I will use this scripture often and the tag stamp is part of an amazing set of stamps that you will want to get right away to start making your Christmas tags!  The tag outlines work perfectly with the tag cut from the CTMH Cricut Art Philosophy cartridge.

other supplies: CTMH Cricut Art Philosophy cart, Maya Road mini album, CTMH Dakota papers, CTMH Burlap ribbon and inks
 

1 comment: