background

Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Inspired Stamps DT Choice

Welcome to Inspired Stamps Designer's Choice day!  Yesterday was my 29th wedding anniversary so to commemorate that occasion, I decided to create something using a scripture we have based our lives on.  From the very beginning, we have wanted our lives and the lives of our sons to be lived in service to God. For this project, I used several stamp sets. For the sentiment, house and larger trees,  I used the adorable Home Stamp Set. 

The butterfly is from Butterflies and Blooms.  The "bushes" beside the front door are on the Whimsical Trees set.  Finally, the sweet bluebird is from Eye on the Sparrow.  I hope you enjoyed this little project!  Be sure to check out all the lovely creations at the Inspired Stamps Blog.   
other supplies:  Copics, CTMH Milk Carton, resin flowers, paper and ink; pearls from my stash.



1 comment:

  1. Happy 29th anniversary. This is a very sweet project. May the Lord continue to bless you and your husband.

    ReplyDelete