background

Monday, June 11, 2012

Philippians 4:6 Project

My sis-n-law saw read this scripture in The Message and asked me to make her a project that included it so she could read it every day.  This is the result and I really am happy with how it turned out.  Hopefully she will be as well.


I printed the scripture out with my computer printer on paper from Close To My Heart's Florentine Paper Pack.  I used the CTMH Art Philosophy cartridge to cut the rolled flowers and leaves out.  The biederm flat flowers and heart are all from the Florentine Stickease pack.  The rest of the embellishments were from my stash.

Remember, you can always order any of the Close To My Heart products from my website www.belindak.ctmh.com.  This month is a great time to purchase your favorite stamp sets as they are all buy 2 get 1 free!

No comments:

Post a Comment