background

Wednesday, April 22, 2015

Notepads w/Inspired Stamps


These fun little notepads, using Inspired Stamps 2x2 scripture stamps, are a result of my Spring purging frenzy.  My son and I have been cleaning out closets and scaring away dust bunnies all month! My scrap studio is definitely the most challenging because I hate to waste pretty scraps and bits and bobs of cute stuff ! I was about to toss some index cards from my old school supply stash since my youngest graduated a year ago. Then it hit me that I could save the cards AND some of my scrap stash by combining the two.  


I used my Cuttlebug to die cut the index cards, a piece of patterned paper and a solid piece of cardstock. Stacked them together, hole punched the corners, attached a ring and added a scripture and bits of ribbon and simple embellishments.  The stamps I used were Isaiah 40:31 and Psalm 28:7


Now I have a stash of cute gifts for any occasion!


No comments:

Post a Comment