background

Thursday, May 24, 2012

Inspired Stamps Masculine Card

The Inspired Stamps Design Team is sharing masculine cards today.  Be sure you take a look at everyone's blogs to get some great ideas!  I chose to go super simple with my card.  I used the awesome Psalm 18:2 scripture from my "go to" stamp set "Strength".  On the inside,  I used a sentiment from the same stamp set.
I hope you will agree with me that sometimes simple is best.  I think that's especially true for the cards I create for the men in my life!  Be sure to return next week for our patriotic cards in honor of Memorial Day.

Other supplies: decorative paper-Simple Stories. Ink, Velvet rub-on flourishes and card stock from Close to My Heart

3 comments:

  1. Belinda, what a lovely card!! I love the verse you used, and the simple design. Yes, I do agree with you sometimes simple is best. Love this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card Belinda, I also think CAS is the way to go with the masculine cards and yet I still struggle with them myself. Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing card! I like the simplicity.

    ReplyDelete