background

Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Baby Girl Banner

I was asked to make a banner for a baby shower at my church. Since I only have boys, I love it when I get the opportunity to create something pink and frilly!  I can't tell you all the products that went into this creation but if it was in my scrapbook room and was pink or lacy, I glued it down!  I used my Cricut to cut out the letters and just used a hodge podge of fun fonts because I couldn't find one font that I liked all the letters.  I like how the letters are mixed and matched though.  The banner base itself is two of the $1 chipboard albums you can sometimes find at Michaels.  You can click on the picture to try to see the details a bit better.

Next banner is a baby boy one and it is promising to be just precious!

No comments:

Post a Comment