background

Thursday, December 29, 2011

I Wish You Peace in 2012!

This scripture is my prayer for each of us this coming new year.  I have learned over the years to not expect the turning of a year to change my circumstances.   HOWEVER,  I have learned that no matter the circumstances, I can know peace through my precious Lord.

I used the Inspired Stamps stamp set, Inspired Stampers Favorites #1, for the scripture and the sentiment.  This will sit on my desk and remind me to "look up" for peace in every circumstance in 2012.  I created an easel card to hold the calendar and scripture.  Antoinette has a fabulous video on how to create 3 of these from 1 sheet of card stock  HERE.

Other supplies: calendar from skybluepink, pearls, Teresa Collins "Noel" papers, crinkled ribbon from My Craft Spot, ink and butterfly from CTMH, flower cut with CTMH Art Philosophy Cricut cart.

Be sure you check out my fellow Design Team members blogs for their creative New Year projects and check out the Inspired Stamps blog for inspiration.

Happy NEW YEAR!!



5 comments:

  1. Very nice calendar. Lovely colors and scripture. http://craftygirl21.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it. Sometimes we need to plant reminders around ourselves to bring us back to what is really important and who really is in control.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty. It's always nice to have a reminder to "look up".

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful, this has me thinking that I need to create a few reminder decorations for my home & office. Have a Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete