background

Thursday, December 22, 2011

God SO Loved!

Ready or not Christmas is in just 3 days!  I have to be ready by tomorrow night when my son and daughter-in-love come home for our Christmas!  Can't wait to have all my little chick-a-dees in the nest! 

This card came together so quickly with the help of  Inspired Stamps  Vintage Christmas set.  This set is so beautiful for Christmas.  The inside is from the same set.

If you haven't tried these easy to use, Scripture based,  clear polymer stamps, you need to head to Inspired Stamps and order a gift for yourself!  Also be sure to visit each of my fellow Designers' blogs or start at the Inspired Stamps Blog

 I pray you have a blessed Christmas!

other supplies used
Teresa Collins "Noel" papers
CTMH Cranberry and black ink
Joys of the Season Cricut cartridge
Art Philosophy Cricut Cartridge
I-Rock Gold Flat Beads

6 comments:

  1. I'm so in LOVE with this project. That is an AMAZING scripture...one of my FAVORITES!! Blessings always! HUGS, T

    ReplyDelete
  2. Belinda,
    This is stunning.Have a wonderful Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Belinda! This is beautiful, love your card. Have a wonderful Christmas! {hugs}

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card! And happy holidays to you and your family.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your card is so pretty. It came together perfectly.

    ReplyDelete