background

Friday, March 18, 2011

Snips and Snails Layout





My middle son will graduate next year so I need to get his album ready from birth to graduation. I sure miss this happy little guy but the 17 yo version ain't half bad either!

I am from the scrapbook school of scrapping current pages and doing the past as I can so I have never done his baby pages.  The Lucky paper pack from Close To My Heart is perfect for boy pages.  I used the Lucky journaling spot as well.  I have used practically the whole pack of these little cards-love them!.  The snail and puppy are from the Create A Critter cartridge from Cricut.  I just love all these cute little animals.  I cut the letters from the Cuttin' Up cartridge.  The swirl on the snail is baker's twine.  I also had to add googly eyes for fun!  The edges of the page needed something so I pulled out my CTMH Moonlight ink pad and a stamp from the Togetherness stamp set to add a little faux stitching!  Let me know your thoughts!

No comments:

Post a Comment