background

Sunday, June 6, 2010

GASC 2010

I attended the Great American Scrapbook Conv in Arlington this weekend with some friends.  Oh my it was wonderful, but the one thing I could have done all day was watch Tim Holtz share all his amazing art techniques.  I was blessed to get a pic with him and have him sign a tag I made using his die cuts (it's the one in an older post that's a bird and cage).  If you are not familiar with his talent then check out www.timholtz.com.  He has lots of on-line videos showing how to make great scrapbook art.

1 comment:

  1. Wow what an honor to meet Tim Holtz...I love his art and inks...he does such a fantastic job and I do remember the birdcage tag...which I thought was gorgeous. Are you going to make a page with this pic and that tag? TFS

    ReplyDelete