background

Wednesday, October 1, 2014

New Inspired Stamps!


Today begins OCTOBER and NEW STAMPS AND BO BUNNY PAPER PACKS IN THE INSPIRED STAMPS ONLINE STORE!!! Thank you for joining us for the 30 Days of Christmas Cards Showcase, if you liked the cards, you will LOVE our 12 Weeks of Christmas Card tutorials starting on Friday at the Inspired Stamps Blog!!
I get to share the adorable new Hymn Girl Sitting with Sign.  She is so sweet and so versatile.  I can see using her on a Christmas card with a Christmas message or scripture. When I first saw her, I knew I wanted to use her in a scene card.  I added dimension to the scene by adding foam tape to some of the ivy, a cloud, her legs and the extra cut rocks from the cute Bo Bunny paper. The scripture I used on her sign is from the His Word stamp set and all the paper is from a couple of  Bo  Bunny paper packs now stocked by Inspired Stamps

No comments:

Post a Comment