background

Saturday, May 10, 2014

Graduation Rosettes w/Cricut Explore

My crafty friend Colleen at Col's Creative Corner posted an adorable centerpiece and tutorial using rosettes for NSD and then challenged others to post a rosette project for a chance at a prize. Thank you Colleen for doing that because it kicked my rear into gear to start on the decor for my youngest son's HS graduation party next month.

This is the result-4 fairly large rosettes to hang on the mantel..  They are shown hanging from my kitchen drawers so you can tell they aren't little.  I used my wonderful Cricut Explore to cut everything and it even scored the rosettes for me-what an amazing time saver.  I love rosettes but always hated scoring them so rarely made any.  The scoring stylus for the Explore made these easy peasy to do.  Can't wait to celebrate!

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous B~ I love those colors and the center of your rosettes! Stunning!

    ReplyDelete