background

Thursday, January 30, 2014

Happy Birthday Cards

Today the Inspired Stamps Design Team is sharing a set of 3 birthday cards using a single stamp.  I chose to show you how quick and easy it is to take a store bought card and make it your own.  I used the circle stamp from the Birthday stamp set.

I have been purging and organizing my studio and I'm determined to use some of those supplies that have been lingering for too long.  These note cards are ones I found on clearance a few years ago at Target.


While they are cute as is, I was tired of them and wanted to dress them up. To cover the monogram, I stamped the circle sentiment and used a scallop circle punch to cut them out.  Then to add a little sparkle, I punched out circles from green glitter paper and white glitter, corrugated paper.  I also added a strip of glitter tape before adding the circle with foam tape.  Easy peasy lemon squeezy-a set of 3 birthday cards all ready to go!


No comments:

Post a Comment