background

Thursday, June 20, 2013

Quirky Wedding Card

This is a card that came together by using the clutter on my desk!  I know you know what I mean.  All those little leftovers from past projects.  Items you are considering throwing away because it's such pain to  put them away.  I have been hanging onto this 7Gypsies book cover forever, just waiting on the "right " project.  I decided this little vintage "snapshot" from Crafty Secrets would look cute on it with the sentiment below.

When I had that part done, it reminded me of some friends who are getting married soon so I decided then that it was meant to be a wedding card.  I used a premade card base from MAMBI and then added the flower sticker and a few paper buds.  The stained seam binding ribbon tied it all together!

No comments:

Post a Comment