background

Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Inspired Stamps Christmas Decor



The Design Team is using Christmas Stamps from Inspired Stamps this week. I challenged myself to make a home decor item from supplies on my desk.  The result was a Christmas decoration that can be hung on a wall, the tree, a bedpost or even a door handle.

For the scripture, I used the Blessed Little Christmas stamp set.
I stamped the scripture on a decorative journaling card that's been in my stash for probably 3 years!.  The base of my project is a 7Gypsies vintage book cover that I bought ages ago and never made a book out of-
LOL. The star clip, burlap and evergreen wire are all this year's purchases and seemed to just "fit".  Hope you enjoy!  Why not clean off your desk and make something pretty for Christmas?

No comments:

Post a Comment