background

Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Inspired Stamps Thankful Card


This week we are sharing "Thankful" projects at Inspired Stamps.  I made this card for my Mom who is recovering from a stroke she had 2 and a half weeks ago.  We are so thankful it was caught quickly and that she is recovering well.  I learned that a stroke does not always have the classic symptoms.  She only complained of dizziness but because of the sudden onset and her advanced age, my sister whisked her to the ER.  If you have a loved one who complains of sudden, extreme dizziness and/or headache, don't hesitate to call an ambulance.  I love my 85 yo mom and am thankful that God has kept her and my dad in relative good health!  

For the card, I used the versatile stamp set Fall Gratitude.  I really like this set with its scriptures, sentiments, pumpkins and ivy.



 We will soon celebrate the 2 year birthday of Inspired Stamps on November 19 and so are offering a great coupon for you! Use it on multiple orders, no matter the size all month!


1 comment:

  1. Belinda great shaped card. I love the turkey and the inside of your card. Sending prayers.

    ReplyDelete