background

Wednesday, August 17, 2011

H2H CASE -Vintage Christmas




The challenge at www.heart2heartchallenges.blogspot.com this week was to CASE (Copy and Share Everything) one of the design team members examples.  I chose Debi's because of the vintage style.  While I didn't copy it exactly, my card used many of the same elements as Debi's.  We both used a 6x6 Kraft Cardstock base.  We both used wooden buttons, flowers, a vintage St. Nick, background lettering stamp.  Our colors are also similar.

Debi used a CTMH stamp for her vintage Santa but I did not have one that would work.  I substituted a vintage Santa journaling box from Crafty Secrets.  The stamps I used are all from Close To My Heart.  The sets are Lucky, Art Philosophy and Universal Backgrounds.  Are you ready for Christmas?  I know I'm ready for Christmas weather!

Thanks for the great inspiration Debi!



4 comments:

  1. What a beautiful card! As soon as I saw it, I knew that Debi was your inspiration. Great H2H CASE!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is beautiful. I am glad I could inspire you.....thanks for playing with us @ H2H

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful interpretation of Debi's creation! Thanks for playing along with us at H2H!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Way to make it yours! Love how it turned out.

    ReplyDelete