background

Friday, December 31, 2010

Don't Let it Slip By!

 I would like to say a huge thank you to everyone who joined in the Calendar blog hop.  I loved reading all your comments and was thrilled to have so many new followers join me!  I am beginning to think about the prize I will have when I reach 100 followers.  Karel should be announcing the winner of the Designer Calendar cartridge today-good luck!

Now then, time to gift yourself with an end of the year goodie!  Time’s almost up on 2010  and to get this great deal. Spend just $20 or more on my Close to My Heart website, get a free D-sized stamp set worth $22.95 for free! It’s like a surprise gift, you won’t know what you get until you get it, but there are some seriously fab stamps shipping out to customers. Will one of them go to you? It’s the last day of the sale, so Shop Now

No comments:

Post a Comment