background

Sunday, October 10, 2010

Tissue Tape Tree


I just had to have this music tissue tape from Tim Holtz but then had tons left over after completing my page and didn't know how to use it up.  I knew exactly what to do with it when I received my latest issue of Paper Crafts and saw a Christmas Tree Card made using painted masking tape.  I love how it turned out and am now planning to make several for quick Christmas cards.  The papers I used are nameless because they have been in my scrap drawer for some time just waiting to be used!  The card itself is made out of CTMH New England Ivy cardstock.  The twill tape is also from CTMH as well as the stamped sentiment which is from the Holiday Trinkets stamp set.  The angel, brads and star buttons were in my stash of goodies.  Let me know what you think!

1 comment:

  1. OK, I love everything on your blog, but I'm afraid I'm going to have to scraplift this idea! I'm so into musical notes now - what a neat way to use them.

    ReplyDelete