background

Saturday, July 10, 2010

H2H 14 - Star Quilt Card

I am submitting this card to the challenge at www.heart2heartchallenges.blogspot.com.  It actually began as an ATC (artist's trading card) that I am in a swap for.  All items are from Close To My Heart except the rhinestones and white pen.  The strip down the side is from the Cherry O My Stickease and is a border.  The cherry in the corner is from the same set, I just added Liquid Glass to the cherries and Glitz to the leaves.  The stamped sentiment is from the Bowl of Cherries set. 

To make the star, I folded 4 squares of 2 sided paper (Cherry O) into triangles and then folded the center point down to be even with the straight edge.  I then just alternatively overlapped them to create the star.  A button in the center with waxy flax finishes it off.  The "stitching" is from a white Signo gel pen.  Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment